I Am Woman

I feed my cravings and pray for a decent waistline
I walk into a room with my head high hoping to outshine
I know i deserve nice things without losing a single dime
I wish to dance to great music all night and have my gin and lime
I want no single wrinkle on me when i travel through time
I am woman. I own the fantasy. I make it all mine

Give me the highest heels and i will sleep in them all night
Grow me the perfect hair and i might just cut it off alright
Buy me red lipstick and i will wonder why you didnt think yellow was an option
Call me a disappointment and i will not put your name in my love portion
I am woman. I confuse myself. That is the only flaw i accept.

Find me the world's best author and i might choose not to agree
Let me play with your beard and will  take you for a glorious spree
Set a table on the floor and i might just lay out your heart on coal
Laugh at my bad jokes and i might just see the beauty in your soul
I am woman. I enjoy my own company. Never let me be lonely.

Mbie



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fifth time is a charm.

Lost Souls